Type „A“ membership: physical persons
Type „A“ members are members of the OEBG as well as of the International Union of Soil Science Societies (IUSS)
Annual membership fee: 30 €
Reduced membership fee (students): 8 €
Type „B“ membership: legal entities, institutions
Type „B“ members are members of the OEBG as well as of the International Union of Soil Science Societies (IUSS)
Annual membership fee: 80 €
Supporting members are institutions, companies etc., who are members as legal entities.
This also includes an IUSS membership.
Annual membership fee: 333 €
Honorary membership is awarded by the General Assembly upon proposal by the Council.
Annual membership fee for IUSS: 8 €
What do we offer our members?
- Subscription to the „Mitteilungen der Österreichischen Bodenkundlichen Gesellschaft“ (Bulletin of the Austrian Soil Science Society“) free of charge
- Information about lectures, seminars, workshops and congresses in the field of soil science
- participation in the annual excursion
- reduced participation fee for OEBG-congresses
- opportunity for active involvement in society matters
- right to elect and to stand for election
For your membership application please download the membership application and send as scanned file to or as letter to the adress as follows:
Dr. Andreas Baumgarten
Austrian Agency for Health and Food Safety,
A – 1220 Vienna, Austria
Tel +43 (0) 50555 34100
Fax +43 (0) 50555 34101